Select To Get Started:
Gwinnett County Public Schools offers a secure website for former students and corporations to request transcripts and student records online.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, schools records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
Please note the information below:
- A valid ID is required at the time of processing.
- A valid ID is an official, unexpired photo ID such as a driver’s license, passport or military ID. If you do not have a valid ID, CLICK HERE to download and complete an ID Verification Affidavit, which may be used in lieu of the Valid ID. NOTE: The ID Verification Affidavit must be completed in front of a Notary.
- You will be prompted to upload a copy of your ID online during the ordering process. Please have a copy ready to be uploaded at the time of submission.
- Orders without an attached ID will be denied at the time of processing.
- Charges will apply when ordering student records.
- Requests for information will be processed on normal business days.
- You will receive emails from scribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
- The Office of Records Management maintains records of former students that graduated or withdrew from a Gwinnett County Public School in SY 2017-2018 and previous years.
- If you are an ACTIVE student or graduated/withdrew after the 2017-2018 school year, please contact the last school you attended.
- GED requests are not processed through the Records Management Center. Please call 404-679-1645 for GED information.
- Phone, mail and faxed requests are no longer accepted.
- Click the appropriate link button to request information.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment , our process and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|Official High School Transcript||$5.00|
|Student Record: Includes attendance report and all grade level reports available. DO NOT order for college application/admissions.||
|Other: If you wish to request items not mentioned above, select OTHER and provide a description in the Special Instructions Section.||$8.00|
|Dream Act/Deferred Action: Attendance, report cards, and certificates to be used for the Apostille process. Please note that WE don’t actually provide the apostille.||$5.00|
|Verification of Graduation (corporations only, delivered via email, requires uploading a signed release)||$10.00|
|Official High School Transcript (for colleges/universities only, requires uploading a signed release)
All CORPORATIONS and POST-SECONDARY SCHOOLS must submit requests online.
High School Transcripts requests will ONLY be fulfilled for Colleges and Universities.
Please note that ALL corporate requests for Verification of Graduation will be delivered via email.
- We can not provide replacement diplomas. Please contact Balfour / Scholastic Images at 770-614-9353
Gwinnett County Public Schools
Student Records - Building 200
437 Old Peachtree Road NW
Suwanee, GA 30024
For Technical Support, Contact: